Yes, I have gone BLOGGING crazy!

So, I created this blog for the purpose of typing out all the great recipe's I have in my kitchen, and living room, and on my desk, and in the bedroom, and the clippings from newspapers that are tucked into books, etc.... I really have a goal of creating a cookbook for my kitchen once I have them typed out. So my thought process is this: type out a recipe as often as I can, copy and paste it to the blog for "proof" I typed it out and to share it, then when I have tried the recipe take a photo of it to add to the blog/book and comment on how it tastes. Simple enough right? Ha! I have been trying to do this for the past ten years. We'll see how far I get. Feel free to leave me your favorite recipe and a comment on the ones I post!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Green Bean Casserole

I told you I have recipe's stashed everywhere.  In an effort to clean off my bulletin board I found this one under a couple layers of First Grade art......

Green Bean Casserole
Serves:6

Ingredients:
1 1/3 C French’s French fried onions
1 (10 ¾ oz) Can Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup
¾ C Milk
1/8 tsp pepper
4 C cooked cut green beans

Mix soup, milk, pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in 1 ½ qt casserole dish
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, until hot, stir.
Top with remaining Onions.  Bake 5 more minutes.

1 comment: