Yes, I have gone BLOGGING crazy!

So, I created this blog for the purpose of typing out all the great recipe's I have in my kitchen, and living room, and on my desk, and in the bedroom, and the clippings from newspapers that are tucked into books, etc.... I really have a goal of creating a cookbook for my kitchen once I have them typed out. So my thought process is this: type out a recipe as often as I can, copy and paste it to the blog for "proof" I typed it out and to share it, then when I have tried the recipe take a photo of it to add to the blog/book and comment on how it tastes. Simple enough right? Ha! I have been trying to do this for the past ten years. We'll see how far I get. Feel free to leave me your favorite recipe and a comment on the ones I post!!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Breakfast Cups

Serves 4, can be ammended as needed for larger batches.

Ingredients:

4 Oz Shredded Cheese
8 Strips cooked turkey bacon (finely chopped)
4 Whole eggs
Salt and pepper
4 T light cream
4 T grated parmesan cheese

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
Spray bottom and sides of a muffin pan  with cooking oil spray.
Drop 1 oz of cheese into each cup.
Place 1/4 of Turkey bacon in each cup.

Break one egg in each cup, leaving whole.

Place one tablespoon of cream into each cup.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle each cup with 1 Tablespoon of parmesan cheese.


Bake for 10 minutes.  If desired, brown the cheese under the broiler 2-3 minutes.  Serve warm!


1 comment:

  1. They look so good I want to go make some again, and so quick and easy. I am glad you like it. The recipe is from the Metabolism Miracle book so pretty much no carbs

    ReplyDelete