Yes, I have gone BLOGGING crazy!

So, I created this blog for the purpose of typing out all the great recipe's I have in my kitchen, and living room, and on my desk, and in the bedroom, and the clippings from newspapers that are tucked into books, etc.... I really have a goal of creating a cookbook for my kitchen once I have them typed out. So my thought process is this: type out a recipe as often as I can, copy and paste it to the blog for "proof" I typed it out and to share it, then when I have tried the recipe take a photo of it to add to the blog/book and comment on how it tastes. Simple enough right? Ha! I have been trying to do this for the past ten years. We'll see how far I get. Feel free to leave me your favorite recipe and a comment on the ones I post!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tuna Tidbits for Cats

Tuna Tidbits for Cats

1- 6 ounce can tuna packed in water undrained        
1 egg white cooked and minced
1/4 cup corn meal                                                       
1/2 cup flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine tuna and egg white. Stir in the cornmeal and the flour. Knead to form a ball. Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness cut into 1/2 inch pieces or use  a very small cookie cutter. Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Bring treats to room temperature before giving to your cat.
From MacPherson's Natural Cookbook easy-to-make cat treat recipes.


 
Thanks again to Lake Grove Vet Clinic for this feline recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment