Yes, I have gone BLOGGING crazy!

So, I created this blog for the purpose of typing out all the great recipe's I have in my kitchen, and living room, and on my desk, and in the bedroom, and the clippings from newspapers that are tucked into books, etc.... I really have a goal of creating a cookbook for my kitchen once I have them typed out. So my thought process is this: type out a recipe as often as I can, copy and paste it to the blog for "proof" I typed it out and to share it, then when I have tried the recipe take a photo of it to add to the blog/book and comment on how it tastes. Simple enough right? Ha! I have been trying to do this for the past ten years. We'll see how far I get. Feel free to leave me your favorite recipe and a comment on the ones I post!!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Teriaki Marinade Salmon

Teriyaki Marinade Salmon
Serves 4
2 ½ lbs wild caught salmon filet
1 C bottled teriyaki sauce
1 C water
Juice of 1 lemon (divided)
½ C butter (1 stick)
Chopped fresh chives
Trim any gray pieces off salmon fillet and cut filet into 4 equal sized portions.  Combine teriyaki sauce, water, and half the lemon juice in a gallon sized zip top plastic bag or glass baking dish.  Add salmon, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes
Prepare medium-hot grill.  Grill salmon, covered, 3-4 minutes per side, or until edges are crispy and interior is just cooked through.  Transfer to plate and cover loosely with foil.
Melt butter in a large glass baking dish.  Add remaining lemon jice and whisk to combine.  Quickly dip each piece of salmon in melted butter, turning once, and transfer to serving plate.  Shower with chopped chives and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment