Yes, I have gone BLOGGING crazy!

So, I created this blog for the purpose of typing out all the great recipe's I have in my kitchen, and living room, and on my desk, and in the bedroom, and the clippings from newspapers that are tucked into books, etc.... I really have a goal of creating a cookbook for my kitchen once I have them typed out. So my thought process is this: type out a recipe as often as I can, copy and paste it to the blog for "proof" I typed it out and to share it, then when I have tried the recipe take a photo of it to add to the blog/book and comment on how it tastes. Simple enough right? Ha! I have been trying to do this for the past ten years. We'll see how far I get. Feel free to leave me your favorite recipe and a comment on the ones I post!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Recipe for Love (Happy Valentine's Day!)

Recipe for Love
Ingredients
2 Hearts Full of Love
2 Heaping Cups of Kindness
2 Armfuls of Gentleness
2 Cups of Friendship
2 Cups of Joy
2 Big Hearts Full of Forgiveness
1 Lifetime of Togetherness
2 Minds Full of Tenderness
Method
Stir daily with Happiness, Humor and Patience.
Serve with Warmth and Compassion, Respect and Loyalty.
~ Author Unknown ~

No comments:

Post a Comment